As things stand we intend to go ahead with the carol service tomorrow. The forecast has changed and we are not expecting any more snow between now and tomorrow. However, given the rate at which the forecast seems to be changing, there is no guarantee that things won’t get worse again. If it turns out that our organist is snowed in in Redhill and can’t get to Caterham then we will have to review things tomorrow, but as things stand at the moment we are expecting everything to be fine. If circumstances do mean that we can’t go ahead then I’ll let everyone know before 12 noon tomorrow.
In the interests of consumer participation I’m going to try having a couple of polls here to help us as knowing what people are thinking always helps when making decisions. Just select your answers and then press the VOTE button.
This one is multiple choice, so select as many answers as you want.