Given the current weather, and the warnings from the Met Office of heavy snow in Surrey this afternoon, we have taken the decision to cancel the 8am communion tomorrow.
10am Parish Mass
The 10am will go ahead for whoever can make it to church, though as our organist has to come from Redhill we might be without music.
6pm Carol Service
We haven’t yet made a decision about the carol service. If it proves to be unrealistic to hold it tomorrow then – assuming the weather allows – we will hold it during the week if we can, probably on Thursday, but it will of course depend on getting organist and choir to church. I think we will probably make a decision tonight, but I’ll post here as soon as we know what we’re doing.